This Newsvine format sucks. I am out and will check in once in a while to see if the staff listens and fixes tings.
My top ten:
1. Using a site that is all scripted. Bad news for network security types.
2. Totally incomprehensible format. Not at all intuitive.
3. I have no idea to whom I am replying
4. Nations: wtf is this? Why do we need it, and why can't I be part of ALL nations?
5. I don't need a picture book.
6. The site takes up more graphic user space than the text.
7. I don't even know if I posted this to the "right" place.
8 This looks like I should be in a comic book convention.
9. Scrolling forever to get to content is a BIG no-no.
10. A billion pixels of wasted space.
A few more for prosperity:
11. Search sucks.
12. text is not easily corrected by spell check, because of the scripting.